Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Daniels' Six Pack
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Posted by
Daniels Six
December 21, 2010
Harry potter as I live and breathe!
Four of us had eye exams today! Most of our prescriptions stayed the same. Blake got a bit worse so we had to get him new glasses. I will let the pictures speak for themselves!
Comments
Bozie
said…
he makes me laugh! harry potter for sure-what a riot;) someday he'll be glad you "helped" him with this one!
Bozie
said…
ava just joined me and i asked her which glasses she liked better and she sided with blake;)
Be Thou Humble
said…
Tanner said "Why did he want those?" so I guess he's not on the same page as Blake this time.
Popular Posts
Posted by
Daniels Six
August 26, 2026
Seeking Jesus
Posted by
Daniels Six
August 09, 2026
Birthday Celebration 55!
Comments