I thought I would NEVER


I have been married to Rick for almost 19 years and have made it that far without shooting a gun. He has taken the kids and various nieces and nephews, and I always manage to avoid it at all costs. I knew that eventually I would have to try for his sake. One of our first dates was riding a four wheeler to a place where he could target shoot. So I didn't get blindsided by his love of guns. I have gone from having a violently ill reaction to seeing them to the above picture. Another example of exposure to anything over a period of time will lead to acceptance. I find that I didn't hate it. It was a bit scary but I did hit the target a few time. The other picture is of the girls this summer. They wanted Rick to buy them this bike to ride to school. It is BYU blue!!

Comments

Bozie said…
you look amazing! i can't believe you've gone this long without shooting a gun-i used to love shooting but i haven't been in such a long time. the girls wanted a bike? that would be scary than a gun;)
Be Thou Humble said…
Tanner was loving the gun pictures! You look awesome. I was doing great until all the Christmas goodies hit me and I couldn't hit back!

Popular Posts