Full Vacation Mode


The boys had their Christmas party at school Thursday afternoon and then Friday was a half day and they were only going to watch movies so I let them stay home. They were feeling a bit deliquent since I never let them miss school unless they are sick which they never are! They had their friends over and stayed up super late. The girls were worn out from their mid term tests so they crashed early. They are off babysitting for a family in the ward with five kids (four boys) hopefully they survive. Blake is so excited for this upcoming week. He gets to open presents four different days so he can hardly contain himself. One of our advent activities was to open a family gift. It was a video game for the Wii. The have been delivering the nativity scene to our neighbors and the other night when they dropped it off, the neighbors had a gift bag with a note attached that said "to our secret santa". The boys were very excited. Tomorrow we deliver Mary and baby Jesus. Then I am going to make a cheesecake and deliver that with our card and video. Tonight we read the Santa Mouse and made a little mouse. The story wasn't really all that impressive, but they liked making the mouse. I cannot believe how fast time has gone!


Comments