Phantom of the Opera??


Emily's mom and I took Lexi, Emily and Brittany to the Phantom of the Opera. The set was amazing, the costumes, it was done so well. I couldn't understand what they were singing most of the time and at one point leaned over to Debi and told her I didn't get a word of it. She said thank goodness I thought with that pop at the beginning I damaged my ears. The girls loved it though and we had amazing seats right down by the orchestra. Lexi got to sit by a couple of guys (a couple) and one was caked in makeup and had more eyeliner that I have ever worn! Country girls in the big city is all I can say. We didn't get home until 12:30 and we had to be up at 5:00 to get ready for seminary. Brittany spent the night due to the lateness and she came to seminary too. All I can say is that Lexi is an awesome kid. She is sweetness and sugar! She just is so fun to be around. Debi told me that Emily says all the time. I want to be Lexi. I'm like,, me too!! As you can tell she is our little shorty. Emily plays volleyball year round and is wearing flats. She is sooo tall. They are a fun group.

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Love Lexi's hair--I'm assuming she is pictured with Brittany that reminds you of my Brittany! Glad they had a good time!
Bozie said…
cute pictures! was this just something lexi and her friends wanted to do-to go to a play?
her friends do look really tall-i'm so glad they all had a good time. it speaks well of lexi that her friends want to be her-what a sweetheart. (of course morgy is my little sweetheart too):)
Bozie said…
sorry, didn't mean to publish twice!

Popular Posts