Jake sent us a little friend Flat Stanley this week to introduce to our town. Flat Stanley has been to Texas now a few times and seems to enjoy his visits. My boys had fun taking him around town, showing him our quaint little town. Texas Bluebonnets have been out for a few weeks and they are the subject of many a photo shoot. I had yet to get my kids out in them, so with flat Stanley's help I got a bluebonnet picture!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Good old Flat Stanley! I'm sure Jake will appreciate the mermaid picture. Love the bluebonnets!!!
Be Thou Humble said…
Good old Flat Stanley! I'm sure Jake will appreciate the mermaid picture. Love the bluebonnets!!!
Bozie said…
jake just saw his flat stanley and couldn't believe it. he was so excited and his eyes lit right up:) this just made his day!! please tell the boys thanks for taking stanley around town and i'm so glad you put the pictures on here for jakey to see! (and yes he liked the mermaid in the background:)

Popular Posts