Ellie to the Rescue


I had a room in my house that I couldn't quite figure out. It didn't have the warmth that I wanted a family room to have. I told Ellie she needed to come and help me and she didn't disappoint. She has a eye for placement and basically just moves things around. Rick hung up the curtains yesterday and it just feels so much more homey. He still needs to hang a clock but then done. Yeah. Rick said this is my favorite room to hang out!!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
You even got the standing lamp! Yeah! It looks great and I think the different curtains on the side wall work just fine! That way if feels like a different wall instead of just merging in with the other wall. I'm glad Rick is comfortable and enjoys hanging out in there--that's what a family room is all about!
Bozie said…
love it! you girls both have such great taste. it does look very inviting.

Popular Posts