Peer Pressure at 52?

Ginger and I went shopping the other day and found ourselves in a shoe store. She needed new footwear for her upcoming family photo shoot. While we were in there, they had a display of naturalizer shoes. I told Ginger, we are not old enough to wear naturalizers!! A lady (Babs) overheard us and was currently wearing a pair of naturalizers. I walked away not hearing that part and then she proceeded to tell Ginger that they were really comfortable and quite cute. And that she was 52 but she didn't think she looked it. She then followed us around the store, showing us every shoe she liked to see if it met with our approval. Poor babs went from sensible naturalizers to buying a pair of zebra print Guess wedges. We didn't feel to bad when we saw her climb into her brand new baby blue jag!!

Comments

Oh Babs...Looking good in the silver zebra Guess shoes! But most importantly...poor Ginger who gets STUCK with your "comments" all the time! "Look at these with the bow, Do you think they look like old lady shoes, too?" Ha Ha
Daniels Six said…
I know! it was super funny. She was too cute.
Bozie said…
poor woman! you two must have soooo much fun together:)
and just to drive home your point-mom loves naturalizer shoes!!:)
Be Thou Humble said…
I'm thinking of investing in a pair myself now that I'm halfway to my grave!!! I hate shopping because I never know what to buy unless I see it on someone else!!! It would be handy to have you around a little more often--my wardrobe would thank you!

Popular Posts