My Christmas Present Arrived!!!







Rick ordered me a picture that I wanted for my bedroom for Christmas. I have wanted it for a long time and Ellie actually got it a couple years ago. I was very jealous. It took a while to get here but it is so beautiful I don't want to hide it away in my bedroom. Also my haircut that I got at Walmart. I have gotten used to going to nice salons and being pampered and have gotten to be quite the snob about it, but the girl I have been going to is moving to California so I asked a lady at church who was doing her hair and she said a girl from Walmart. I didn't know if I would be brave enough or dare I say humble enough to get a haircut from Walmart. I mean you are right at the front where everyone can see you. But I made the call and she was able to see me that afternoon. Now usually if someone can get you in that fast, not a good sign. Anyway it turned out ok. I wasn't completely confident in her total ability but for what I needed she did okay.

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Glad you finally got your picture! Your hair looks great and I sure the Wal-mart price was a little easier on the wallet! Your face looks thin which means you are probably doing great on getting in shape. I am doing horrible!

Popular Posts