Come Here Sweetheart!!

I have several journals, some of them full some half and some just a few pages. I have decided to type them all into lds journal and then have them bound. As I have been typing pages from the early nineties, I have been able to see my growth as a mother, wife, and disciple of Christ. I have been able to remember times that I have seen the Lord teach me, humble me, trust me, and inspire me. There are so many things that I had forgotten, I am really excited to take myself on this journey and I am grateful that I took the time however sporadic at times to record my life. There was a period of four year where I wrote every day. I stopped being consistent when the twins arrived and my life became survival mode. I so wish I had been more consistent when they were babies. I do have snippets however and I am excited to go down memory lane as I type them. I read an entry from 2002 when we lived in Louisiana and Caden was two. Morgan had a hamster and one day Caden opened the cage door and had his chubby little hands cupped at the entry and was saying "Come Here Sweetheart" I had forgotten that entirely but reading that again took me back to when he was that sweet, chubby little toddler.

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
How wonderful! Don't throw away your handwritten ones though--some day your kids might treasure seeing your handwriting!
Daniels Six said…
Good point. You know me and I was thinking of doing that. I will keep them even though my writing if often hard to decipher.
Bozie said…
what a great idea-didn't know you could do that. your blog made me think of how chubby your little guys were at a young age. their little hands and feet were so cute and fat. now there's not a bit of fat on either one-but they sure were the cutest little boys.

Popular Posts