Hidden Treasure!!




I am giddy, yes you heard me giddy with excitement. While dusting my kitchen cabinets today, I discovered secret spice compartments on both sides of my warming drawer. Nine months I have lived here and spices are always an organized mess in my cabinets. Also when we bought this house, there was a wine closet, we took out the wine shelves and installed shelves for food storage, there remained a hole where there is supposed to be a wine fridge. I had the brilliant idea to put some pull out drawers for the kids snacks and my baking items (choc chips, nuts, etc). I think it turned out lovely. Also Rick installed the shelving in the guest closet to accommodate more food storage. Giddy I tell you, giddy!!!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
looks wonderful!! so clean and organized--I'd be giddy too!
Bozie said…
i am so jealous-my storage needs so much help and my drawers and cupboards are never so neat!
Daniels Six said…
Well that was the first day, we shall see how neat it stays!!

Popular Posts