Sunday Miracle




My two cuties

Playing the card game war and he wanted to sit on my lap as we played which added another level of fun!

 Grey was able to have a sleep over but Kayla came and got him at 1 since we have church at 1:30.  She has signed him up for summer camp at the Goddard School so I will pick him up at 1 tomorrow and take him back Tuesday morning.  I think I will try and see is she will let me do two days during the summer.   I asked him if I could tell him a secret.  He said yes.  I said, I love you soooo much.  He said, Gigi that is not a secret, I know that.  I hope the he always knows and feels how much I do love him and that I will always be there for him.

I went to church and introduced myself to several people.  I reached out to my six sisters in my ministering pod and we got our group  text set up and will set a date for a lunch get together!  I bore my testimony today and for the first time in my life I did not get emotional.  I have prayed and fasted for that blessing whenever I have given a talk or lesson and I still get teary and my voice quivers which makes me not want to comment or talk.  When I got home I told Rick I just realized that that was a direct answer to my setting apart.  The bishop blessed me with courage and to come out of my shell. I feel like I saw that  prayer fulfilled today and I hope it continues to bless me as I move forward! 

 Then in Sunday school a brother leaned back to me and said Have you ever been out and about and just see a couple that you know are in love?  I said I am sure I have.  He said when you got up to bear your testimony my first thought was cool denim dress but then I saw your husband's face while you were up there and it was filled with so much love.  I can tell he really loves you.  It made my day to see that."  I thought that was the sweetest for him to share with me.  

I really feel like this new ward will be so good for me.  It is small enough that I can get to know everyone and I am excited to serve where I can.  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
What a special Sunday! I'm so glad you are seeing your blessing fulfilled and are doing your part for that to happen. This week we hear the Lord chastening those that didn't bear their testimony and hid it under a bushel so well done!

Popular Posts