Pics from the past

Nichole and I with Jazz.  I had wished and hoped for a horse for a long time as most girls do. I finally got one.  He was a little too much horse for me, but we made it work!


Uncle Paul right off his mission with Dean and Dave

Me out driving the tractor and baling hay! I loved to get a sun tan while driving

Our bull and the pic of the barn dad built and the metal shed attached 

We didn't have ducks all the time but once in a while we would have some.

 






The view from our farm of our town.  I loved looking and seeing the white church.  We went there a couple times when my mom had a baby and our neighbor watched us.





Comments

bethouhumble said…
We did? I don't remember going there! It was always a presence in our life but I don't remember being inside! For me it almost had the same effect as looking out your window and seeing the temple. It was just such a peaceful view! I love seeing pictures from our childhood!

Popular Posts