So there....


So I was reading in D & C 67 this morning and the very first verses were so beautiful in regards to prayer. 

I have heard your prayers and I know your heart and your desires.  My eyes are upon you and you are in my hands and the riches of eternity are mine to give.  He is a good and kind Father.  

Grey got upset with me last night and it is always something small, and I really can't remember but he didn't get his way on something so he said. "Gigi "you are not invited to my prayers"  I about died laughing to myself.  I loved that his goal was to do something to punish me and he knows that prayer means a lot to me.  He did acquiesce and wanted me to come help with prayers.  He is funny because he wants me to say it first and then he repeats after me.  But if I ask or say something he doesn't want he just won't repeat that part!!

We play lots of games which I love!

Working on reading eggs. He earns one dollar for every level he completes. He has made it through 13 levels. 

Rick got home at 8 so they rode bikes in the neighborhood for about 30 minutes before camp.

Comments

bethouhumble said…
"You're not invited to my prayers!" There's a lesson there! I'm guilty of not inviting the Lord to my prayers! My mind wanders all over the place sometimes! I love how he is learning good things with you guys!! Including reading! Love it!

Popular Posts