Family Reunion Coming Up!
All the adults will be in the blue t-shirts and the three littles will be in the white. The saying is a joke attributed to none other than Rick. When we were heading to Ireland several years ago we were in Georgia and had a layover. I was sitting there and Rick just popped out with "I looked around and saw nothing better!" I about died and said ,well it must be nice to be you! and then he realized how it sounded. He said no I was just looking around at all these people and just was feeling really grateful for my life and my health and all that I have been blessed with, but it came off so hilarious. So now we say that all the time! So very fitting we honor Rick with our family t-shirts this year!!
My sons in law have one grippe about us (well one that I know of:)) they are both planners and do not love that we just travel by the seat of our pants. We have just always done that. I am not sure why. So I have planned a couple things while we are in Bear Lake. We get there Wednesday afternoon. Thursday will be lake day, swim, golf, etc. Friday at noon we are going to see Joseph and the Amazing Coat at the little theater there and we have family pics after! Saturday I want to do a pizza party cake and ice cream for the boys turning 25! I did get one t-shirt for Ivy, Grey, and Hudson that says Jesus loves me and I got them those rubber type bracelets that say ask god and then we will do a craft with hearts. Other than that we will just play games and just enjoy being together! Haven't planned the food other than I will have Rick bring tons of HEB fresh tortillas in his suitcase for breakfast tacos and maybe pork tacos. I am getting excited!




Comments