Grey Weekend







 Kayla and her sister went on a trip this week so her grandparents had the boys at their ranch for most of the week. I picked up Grey at 3 o'clock from his little summer camp where he went on a field trip. Came home and when it cooled off, he and Rick went on a very long bike ride by the San Gabriel River. Rick had to work today so we have been busy playing lots of card games, we played the whipped cream game, which led to him having to take a shower as he got it all in his hair. After, we made our own Play-Doh, which was super fun to play with because it feels a lot better than store-bought Play-Doh. Now he is taking a break and watching a movie. I knew I had to plan my lesson and have it pretty much organized since he stays until tomorrow morning sometime! 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
So 1. How do you make the play dough and 2. How did your lesson go? I'll text!

Popular Posts