Tender Mercy
I attended my new ward yesterday for the first time and I love how small it is. I think it will be a lot more intimate and friendly since the size is manageable. I had my first mission huddle with the elders and the EQ counselor. I then went to church to be set apart. I had not met the bishop yet until that very moment before we all went in to his office. He set apart Cheri (pres) then Brother Sawyer set apart Debi and then the bishop did my setting apart. He said things in there that only he would know if God was telling him. The spirit was strong and through the blessing my fears were assuaged. I felt confident that my offering will be magnified if I will go forward trusting that He will help me. The prayer confirmed to me that He was very aware of me and He wanted me to know that without a doubt.


Comments