Grey Graduates Kindergarten!

Rick and I got him this little graduation box with a dollars taped together that you could pull out.  He was so excited.  Kayla sent me the picture of him with it draped around him.  



Kinsley came too but I didn't get a pic of her with him. 



His yearbook photo.  Kensley bought a yearbook today and Grey was so cute and said thank you KiKi.  


He got the attitude award and she said he had the best attitude.  On the back she wrote a little note.  He was super proud of it. 

He insisted on wearing these shoes which were two sizes too big! But when he gets an idea you cannot convince him of anything different.


His teacher Rachel Esquivel.  She has known Grey since he was born since her son and Kayla's brother are good friends. 

 
A couple pics of Blake graduating Kinder


Summer is here.  Grey has his final day of school tomorrow and then he will be heading to Arkansas for a week for a cousins wedding and then they are going to a cabin for a few days. I am not sure the plan for the summer and what days I will get him.  I know he will be with us the last week of July for our bear lake trip and then he will start 1st grade the middle of August.  He looks a lot like Blake did at this age.  Grey is very well behaved at school and has great manners.  I think Blake was more of a handful!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
They are carbon copies! Such a cutie! I'm sure he'll want to come as often as he can! His teacher looks nice. Glad he had a good first experience with school!

Popular Posts