Bookshelves




Ricks commission to major and then his dog tags, hat, flag, and name badge.

His mission plaque, the Dominican flag, and his name tag.  Below is his medical bag, residency tags, and diplomas, board certification etc.  I need to get them framed still.


 We have had the desk and credenza for the office for quite a while, but I kept putting off the bookcases that match until they went on sale. They did go on sale but then I still didn't want to spend the money. Then the tariffs happened and they actually went up more than they were before the sale.  I was bummed like I missed my chance.  But to my luck they went on sale and were lower than the original sale. Rick was thinking they were clearing them out so I better grab them.  So for our anniversary gift to each other we each got a book case.  I just gathered things around the house and my picture albums on my side and then on his side we did his military, mission, and medical stuff that he had.  I need to frame a few things still but they are a weird size.  I added the cute picture of Dave with Tish in there too.  I have the our white church from st. Albans I need to add with Dave.  

Comments

Popular Posts