Grey and Field Day














 I picked up Grey Wednesday after school and he went swimming for  2 1/2 hours.  He had so much fun. We grabbed McDonalds on the way home and he was asleep by 8:30.  The next day Rick was home so we got him again and after he went to Jiujitsu he wanted to go swimming. He swam for about an hour and we headed home.  After skull king, he was pretty grumpy because he was so tired.  He didn't want to read books or have me rub his back. But when I said can I say our prayer he said we could do that. We prayed that his foot would be better (he hurt it at the pool) so he could have fun at field day.  The next morning his foot was much better so I told him that was an answer to our prayer and to thank Heavenly Father.  I went to field day for a couple hours.  When they went inside for lunch I left.  It was hot and it sure brought back memories of doing this with my kids.  They had water events for the first part of the day.  He loved it and had so much fun.  I took him some dry clothes to change into before I left.  The end of the day would be dry games.  He will have kindergarten graduation on Wednesday and then his last day of school is Thursday.  They are going out of town for a week for a wedding and vacation.  Not sure what her plans are for the summer and when I will get him.  I know he will be with us in Utah for the end of July for a week.  He is so excited for that.  

Comments

Popular Posts