We woke up and were out of the house by 5:30 am. We got to the trailhead and had plenty of parking choices. I am so glad we went early. It was brisk and beautiful. I loved just looking around at all different plants that just grow in pretty harsh conditions. What an example of resilience. When we got closer to the bridge it was quite a scramble at the end. Rick was a lot more hesitant and unsure going up and down. I had to wait for a bit for him. He never has had a problem before so I wonder if he has a little PTSD from his fall and subsequent surgeries. When we got to the bridge there were only a few people in line to go across to get pictures so we didn't wait long. Rick took the pics for a couple girls from Israel. They were heading to utah next. A couple of Texas boys took ours. We them treated ourselves to sedonuts! Now we are off to get our first couples massage!
PS. We loved the massage and felt so relaxed and it wasn't uncomfortable at all. It was really nice to have all our muscles worked on after our hike!
Comments