Grey is Back



I asked him where was he wearing this outfit and he said to the wedding reception and those were glow sticks. I said oh was it Hawaii theme and he said not mom just wanted us to be cute. :)

 

Grey graduated last week and then his family went to Arkansas for a wedding and then rented a cabin.  Grey said it was a huge cabin and he had a great time.  I got a call Friday morning and he said, Gigi I am back when can I come over.  I told him I had a funeral Friday and Saturday and explained what that was and then told him I could pick him up around 1:30 after the funeral.  He agreed to that arrangement and so he is here.  He loves to spray so he mopped by floors and then after we went swimming for a couple hours.  He rode his scooter for a bit and now. he is taking a break playing a game on his tablet.  She will pick him up before church.  We don't leave until 1:10 but I do have a mission huddle at 12:00 every Sunday.  Wilma and went to the temple on Tuesday for one last time before it closes until October.  My other two choices are Houston or Dallas and they are three hours away.  That makes it harder to get my two trips a month in.  In May we went four times since I knew it was closing to maybe give myself a double shot of blessings :)

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Why is it closing for so long? Are they renovating it? Ours has been closed for two weeks for cleaning. Aren't they building a temple closer to you? That will be so nice! Grey sure does love his time with you!

Popular Posts