TEXAS Oh TEXAS



 I have a chance of getting these two cuties (along with their parents;)) to move to Texas by me.  Lexi is currently working on getting her Texas license and looking at jobs out here.  I am trying not to get my hopes up too high but I also have the mantra to keep my hopes high!    Lexi has always wanted to raise her kids in Texas and she said we talk about it but if we don't just work toward it another year goes by and we haven't.  It would be a big change especially for Levi who has not lived away from family except his mission.  Ivy would have Grey here and us but she would not see Oakley very often and that would be hard.  So they are in the investigation phase and will be very prayerful about the decision!  I, of course, would love to have all my grand babies close to me and any future babies Lexi has!!  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Ohhhh. How fun would that be for you!!!! I understand not getting your hopes up but....how can you not! I think Lexi and Texas just make sense! 🤞

Popular Posts