Friday Lunch Date
Kayla sent a text this morning that Grey was thinking we were bringing him lunch. I guess he thinks every Friday is our lunch date. It actually works out good since we get him Mon/Tues and then don't see him for several days but if we have lunch Friday it seems like he sees us often. He was as cute as usual and I think it makes him feel special. He wanted to take our picture!
Rick and I enjoyed the temple yesterday even though it was raining the whole day which made the travel not the best and it took us longer than usual to get there. We got a text from a member of our previous stake presidency asking us to fast for his wife. She has been sick for most of their marriage with some form of cancer and it has gotten pretty bad. Rick took care of her a couple times when they lived here. They have moved away since. Our fast Sunday is this weekend since general conference.





Comments