Sweet, sweet Hudson
Sweet boy at the ophthalmologist office this morning. He did indeed have increased brain pressure. He is being admitted to the Salt Lake Childrens' Hospital and will get an MRI in the morning. The CAT scan did not show any big masses but CAT scans are not as good at showing things as MRI's so we should know more in the morning. I will fly out Sunday night and stay at least until the following Sunday to support best I can. I am not very good in a health crisis although I have had some practice with Rick the last few years, but sometimes in life you just need your mom, and this is one of those times.
So thankfully his scans came back clear!🙏🏻 They have not found the cause of the pressure yet but at least no tumors! He is still in the hospital. I fly out tonight and will stay until Thursday or Sunday depending on how things go!







Comments