Hudson Bug
Hudson has had a rough couple months. He has been sick and then he got RSV. He has been throwing up off and on for the last week. Lexi first thought it might be such related to coughing so much but it has continued. Then a couple days ago she thought his eye looked off. Yesterday it was way worse especially if he tried to focus in the distance. She called his pediatrician and they saw him right away. Dr. Marrriott was concerned and ordered an MRI for him. He told Lexi if it got worse then take him straight to the ER. She had an ophthalmologist appointment for Tuesday and the soonest they could see him for the MRI was next Thursday. Lexi was worried it was a tumor since the vomiting was a concern. They took him in last night to Primary Children's and the ended up doing a CT scan which is not ideal for babies but it would rule out anything serious. It did not show any mass or tumor. The MRI will show more so they will still do that I think. I haven't heard yet if they want him to wear a patch or if they are just going to wait until the opthamologist sees him next week. We were all a nervous wreck yesterday and my stomach was in knots. It is so hard to be far away. I know that Lexi was freaking out and I could not be there for her. Not that I am very good in a crisis!! We sure love this sweet, little boy!



Comments