Spring is Here and all the Good Things!

This girl is so adorable with her curtain bangs she has given herself with her habit of twisting her hair!
She was heading to a playdate with Scotty her little friend from church. 
Hudson is feeling so much better and these two enjoyed the warm spring weather by playing outside in the water!

I assembled this Easter basket for the sisters I minister to because I wanted to give them the Easter Advent  in a fun way.  Easter candy is the best candy!  I also included some Easter hand soap. 

 


These are some of the pages inside the advent. They are so beautiful.  I will start this on the Friday and it will go until Easter Sunday.  I am also going to read the gospel of Mark in one setting while listening to the recitation of it by Mark McLean.  I did that for a class before and it was so good.  It takes about an hour and 1/2 to read through Mark.  I hope that this will make my Easter more focused on my Savior this year!  Rick and I are going to the temple tomorrow and I will go with Wilma next week to prepare for general conference. Exciting things ahead!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I'll have to ask about that...does Mark McClean read it and you follow along? Do you have a site you use?

Popular Posts