 |
| Grey lost his first tooth. He was so excited. They make a big deal out of it in Kindergarten and he really wanted to get on the board! |
 |
| Scotty and Ivy went to Thanksgiving point with their moms. |
 |
| Ivy loves horses and unicorns right now |
 |
| Scotty and Ivy are such cute friends and neighbors! |
 |
| Levi's parents took Oakley and Ivy to Disney on Ice. To quote Ivy, "this is the best day ever!" |
Such cuties just growing up so fast. Grey will be heading to the coast for spring break next week so I probably won't see him again until Thursday or Friday depending on when they get back. He came Monday and went to the skate park again and then they went for a long trail ride on his big bike. He only wanted to eat soft things because of his tooth. He wanted Rick to pull it out but he chickened out. He lost it after school when he got home.
Ginger and I went to the temple yesterday and that was nice. Wilma couldn't make it so I talked G into going with me instead. Rick and I will go the last week of the month. I had the nursery the last two weeks and the kids are beyond cute. The bishop had reached out to Rick about a different calling for me and asking if I had ever done it before. Rick responded yes three times and the last time in our last ward when we moved there. Not sure if they thought that was enough, but I am really relieved that they went another way. I have loved the nursery calling because I get to serve but also get to go to Sunday School one week and RS one week. I only just got the calling a couple months ago. They had reached out to Rick Feb 10 and they called a new group on Sunday. He told me on the way home that that could have been me. I must admit I am glad I did not know I was even being considered or I would have had a rough month!
A sister that lost her husband when we first moved into the ward a couple years ago got remarried to a gentlemen that she met at the temple where they both work. She is moving so I will be heading over there tomorrow to help load some things into a pod storage unit. She is such a sweet lady!
Comments