Young Women Night
We had on the calendar to make ornaments and our original plan was to go to a glass blowing place and have the girls each make an ornament but it ended up being $40 a girl so we had to come up with plan B. I made gingerbread and sugar cookies. Ginger came and made the royal icing that dries hard so you can stack them. Then I had these little wood rounds that the girls painted. Lexi's art bin sure came in handy. The girls really had fun and really are so talented. I didn't get pics of everything but they were all good! Rick and the young men went caroling and one young man brought his guitar to accompany them. I guess it was awesome. They went to several elderly members in our ward and caroled. The young men set it all up and made the phone calls to arrange the homes.













Comments