He looks innocent but he is not!

I was studying for my last final with a little helper.

Lexi's pup Arlo got his first grooming.  He is such a cutie


I have been battling this cold which Rick thinks was RSV that I got from my baby.  It lasts 8-10 ten days and that is about right.  Today is day 9 and I am still congested but feeling much better and my cough is pretty much gone.  I watched Grey all day on Wednesday and he still wants me to sing him to sleep and then I just hold him while he sleeps.  He took two naps.  I love how he crosses his little feet while he sleeps.  He is walking so good and we have to watch him closely.  He will be out of town from the 22-28 so we won't seem him for Christmas.  :(.

Took my last final today and that feels good.  I ordered my groceries on line.  Blake wanted ham, potatoes, rolls, and asparagus for his Christmas dinner.  Easy and basic.  I will pick up most things today and get the ham from Honey baked ham on Monday.  Rick works Christmas Eve and is staying late Christmas morning so that the doc that is replacing can be with his kids that morning since he has little ones.  Blake works Christmas Eve night too so he will need to sleep a bit on Christmas.  It will be low key Christmas but I am just grateful that Rick is doing well and I will enjoy being with him that day!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Cute puppies ...I can't imagine trying to do finals at this time of year while being sick. Hope you are completely better soon.

Popular Posts