Haircuts and Parties








Rick and I both got haircuts on Saturday.  He tried to go a lot shorter to make it not so noticeable but I think that will be a battle he will lose.  He already has lost more since then.  We had our ward Christmas party last night and I was excited to go.  I signed up to make a cake and got Grey a red outfit to wear.  She dropped him off at 3 and told me he was not feeling well.  He got worse and by 5 he was miserable.  He was warm, runny nose, coughing and just miserable.  Rick ran and got some Tylenol and we gave him some before Rick left for the party.  It was apparent Grey was not going to be going to the party.  The medicine kicked in and he felt a little better.  Blake took him home at 8 and he fell asleep on the ride home.  I am hoping that today goes a bit better for him.  This was his first cold and it was so sad.  I hope it doesn't turn into RSV.  The ward party was catered by Olive Garden and then they did Picture a Christmas play.  Rick and his counselors were the three wise men, but the other two are off the stage on the side since there wasn't room behind the picture frame.  They had narrators and then songs sung by different people during the event.  I was so looking forward to seeing it, but had to love on my baby instead.  The primary is putting on a play that the kids are so excited for next week during the 2nd hour. We have five Sundays this month so our 5th Sunday will be this event. 

This week I have the YW coming over for cookie decorating and ornaments.  I need to make gingerbread cookies and then Debbie is making sugar cookies.  Ginger is going to come help me make the icing that dries quickly so you can stack the cookies fairly quickly.  She tried to explain it but then she decided it would be easier to just come help me!  Then Friday Paul, Ginger and Rick and I will go to the temple.  We also have a sealing to go to on the 21st. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
So sorry Grey was not feeling well. Sick babies are the worst. Rick looks great and so do you!

Popular Posts