My little Snugglebug
I had told Kayla I could watch Grey Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday this week if she needed me. She sent me a text this morning to see if I could watch him today. She brought him over at 8:45 and he stayed until 5. He is still not feeling 100% but much better than Saturday. He wanted me to hold him a lot and both of his naps he just laid in my arms. When I would try to put him down when he was awake he would walk right back over with his arms up. I sure love him. He is walking so good though! Max gets stepped on quite a bit because he wants to be where the baby is but Grey has no concept of the puppy so he will just step on his paws. Max spent a lot of the day in his kennel for his own safety! We are going to the temple tomorrow with Paul and Ginger so I am excited for that!



Comments