Hair today gone tomorrow (literally)

My four traveling companions today.  These guys are so sweet and fun.  They are all from Utah. 

So I saw Rick Wednesday and he had all of his hair.  He worked Thursday and did not get home until 8 this morning, but I had left at 5:30 am to go meet four missionaries to take them to San Antonio for their leadership training.  It took us two hours to get there and then while they were there, I went to the temple.  The traffic was so bad coming home it took us four hours to get back.  So i walked in and Rick was loading the dishwasher and I about died at his hair loss.  He hadn't even realized.  He knew that when he had put gel in that day, he came away with hair on his hands but he hadn't seen it.  I had seen a member from our ward in the temple and they asked how he was doing and I had just said, you would never know anything was going on!  I told him I may wake up to Daddy Warbucks tomorrow! 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
That's rough!!! Men look so much better bald though. He will rock the Daddy Warbucks look! Glad you had some fun missionaries to escort you to the temple area!

Popular Posts