 |
| Good shot of Ricks lost hair. He has hair above and hair below but missing a bunch in the middle range! |
 |
| This little face! |
We were up early and on the road to head to San Antonio for a sealing of a girl in our ward. She met her hubby on her mission. They both served in Idaho Falls. It was a lovely sealing and then we headed straight back to have Grey for the afternoon/evening. He is leaving for the holiday so we will not see him at all over Christmas. We got him a few things and we had them for him today. He got an outdoor little climbing gym with a slide that he is still too small for but loves to go down the slide with my help. We got him this little ride on truck that Kayla suggested. He is too small to reach the ground but it has the floor board that you put in at this age and push them around. He loved it and would steer while we pushed him. He makes the best faces. We had him from 2 -9. Kayla is dating someone and so I think I am her dating babysitter. Blake happened to see them the other night and he did not like the looks of him, but I reminded him that we cannot control that we can only control our part. Poor Grey will have people in and out of his life I am sure. I just hope we can remain in it and shower him with love when we do have him.
Comments