Summer in Utah 2015
We spent most of the month of July in Utah enjoying family and friends. Rick was able to baptize Scarlet on the 3rd and then on the 4th we were able to go to Cascade park and light off some fireworks and enjoy KFC. Jules was able to come for most of the time and sent her girls to EFY the same week as my boys. Also the cousins, Lizzie, Alyssa, and Briel also were able to go. My kids had such a fun time hanging out with beautiful girls. Loren had a birthday while he was there so we celebrated with apple pie and raspberry pie. Ellie, Jules and I were roomates over 20 years ago and I love that pic with our children together. We were missing several of the kids from the pic but it was fun to see the next generation together. My girls are in college themselves now! Morgan talked me into going to this sushi place and I absolutely loved it. I am going to have to be brave and try a few places here. I have a friend big into sushi so I will have to have her recommend a place. The pic of us three girls are at the restaurant. It was nice to see my girls and enjoy them here and there as they juggle school, callings, work, etc. Lexi was able to get away for a few days to San Fransisco with some of her old roommates. They had an amazing time.










Comments