I took these four boys to the stake dance Saturday night. They are all fifteen but my boys are the youngest . They had a great time and Jared (in white) thinks he is quite the ladies man and so fun to hear these boys talk. The other boy is Seth (our bishops son) and I really like these boys. Jared lives with his dad and two brothers, one sister, grandpa and cousin. I don't think the mother has been in the picture in years. He has taken to calling me mom. He will be one that the ward will need to rally around as he grows. I sent this pic to the girls and they were commenting on how long Blakes legs are. He wears the same length as Rick in pants but he is not as tall. He seems to be all legs . Caden is more like his dad with a longer torso. We went to our old ward yesterday to listen to one of our old seminary students give his homecoming talk. We hadn't seen most of those people in 3 years and they were shocked how much Blake and Caden had changed. A lot of change seems to happen from 12-15. I hope these young men continue to make good choices and support each other.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I took these four boys to the stake dance Saturday night. They are all fifteen but my boys are the youngest . They had a great time and Jared (in white) thinks he is quite the ladies man and so fun to hear these boys talk. The other boy is Seth (our bishops son) and I really like these boys. Jared lives with his dad and two brothers, one sister, grandpa and cousin. I don't think the mother has been in the picture in years. He has taken to calling me mom. He will be one that the ward will need to rally around as he grows. I sent this pic to the girls and they were commenting on how long Blakes legs are. He wears the same length as Rick in pants but he is not as tall. He seems to be all legs . Caden is more like his dad with a longer torso. We went to our old ward yesterday to listen to one of our old seminary students give his homecoming talk. We hadn't seen most of those people in 3 years and they were shocked how much Blake and Caden had changed. A lot of change seems to happen from 12-15. I hope these young men continue to make good choices and support each other.
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments