My Guys are 15!







Blake and Caden had a fun week celebrating their birthday.  On Thursday the went with Barret rock climbing and to five guys for lunch.  Then that Saturday we picked up a bunch of kids and met up with our Bishop and a few of his kids for paintball.  I was just a driver!  After we took them to lunch.  The boys had a blast and this new paintball place was amazing.  The trees alone on that property were amazing.  They had ten different arenas and the boys were able to play on four of them.    They all want to go back and try out the other courses.  Rock climbing also was a big hit.  They boys learned how to belay each other.  I cannot believe my babies are 15 and will be freshmen this year.  They met with Bishop last night for their birthday interviews and Caden is thinking about getting patriarchal blessing soon.  I know how fast these four years of high school go!

Comments

Popular Posts