Saturday we had a youth activity at the lake and the kids went boating and tubing.  The boys had a great time and we had three boats and around 20 kids so the kids were able to get lots of boat time.  This Saturday there is a dance and the following Saturday as well.  I am chaperoning one of them.  I am enjoying working with the young women!

This month's VT message was on humility and I found this cute handout to attach to pie.  Walmart makes the cutest old fashioned pies.  I got apple and blueberry for this one.  As I was coming back from visiting,  I got a call asking Rick and I to do a fireside for our older folks in our ward.  I guess they have a monthly fireside and take turns hosting it.  We are the speakers this month.  No theme just what ever we want to discuss.  I have no idea yet!  We have temple sealers, ex mission presidents, ex stake presidents, the stake patriarch etc in our ward so intimidating crowd to put it mildly. 

Comments

Popular Posts