FRESHMEN and EARLY MORNING SEMINARY
Blake wouldn't cooperate too well for the individual shot so he didn't like how they turned out. The boys were up at 5:15 to get somewhat ready for school. School doesn't start until 8:45 so they went to seminary at 6:00-6:50 and then came home and ate breakfast and finished getting ready. They were a bit nervous and I hope the day went well. They will have four classes one day and then four different ones the following day. The class periods are longer than they are used to. I took advantage of their absence and cleaned the upstairs boy domain. My back is feeling it at the moment. The girls are flying home to Utah today and should arrive around midnight. I am excited to hear all about their trip. We heard snippets but it was too hard to get good connections. Morgan will be back at work this week and then they will start fall semester. They said they had blast but are ready to come home and get back into school.





Comments