One of my highlights was going to the Scera Orem theater and watching Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Coat. I didn't have any grand ideas that it would be that great but I thought it was something fun to do as a group. It was unbelievable and we all enjoyed it so much. Lexi brought this shirt back for Blake from California. He is a fan of Alcatraz.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
One of my highlights was going to the Scera Orem theater and watching Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Coat. I didn't have any grand ideas that it would be that great but I thought it was something fun to do as a group. It was unbelievable and we all enjoyed it so much. Lexi brought this shirt back for Blake from California. He is a fan of Alcatraz.
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments