Saturday Work Project



There is someone who is most assuredly not happy about the plank wall being installed and that someone would be Gracie.  She is terrified of the noise of the compressor and the staple gun.  She tries to find places to hide.  Morgan had to coax her out from under her bed with a treat.  She hid in between the pillows on my bed and I turned on some music for her and shut the door.  That helped muffle the sound.  I think tomorrow will be the last day of installation noise and then just painting so I think she will make it.  The boys spent Saturday learning how to plane so that each piece had a nice bevel edge and then they sanded.  This helped speed up the process for Rick immensely.  My job was to spackle every single staple gun groove.  That is a fun part because it makes such a difference immediately.  The boys love he wood look and don' want me to paint it, but that is not the look I am going for! 

Comments

Popular Posts