Caden had his last basketball game this past Wednesday and he finished strong.  It was fun to watch him become more confident and to shoot more.  Above he is shooting his two free throws and he made them both.  He probably won't get a chance to play at the high school level so I am glad he was able to have these last two years of being on the team.  Maybe he will grow a foot or two over the summer, that would greatly improve his chances, but he isn't counting his chickens or holding his breath for that!  Lexi sent me this pic from her latest trip to Barcelona.  It came through at 2 am, she forgets the time difference, but I am more than happy to get a pic of this face any time of day or night!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Lexi looks like she could fit right in Europe! So glad Caden had a good ending to the season! Tanner had a good game Saturday too and it makes them feel great! I love sports when it goes well!

Popular Posts