Rick turns the big 45!






Rick turns 45 today and I am sad to say that because that means that I am hot on the heels of 44.  I tell you the wrinkles are multiplying.  Men seem to age gracefully and Rick gets cuter and cuter.  He is looking a bit tired in the above picture because he only got 4 hours of sleep and came straight home to spend several hours on my plank room.  I told him there is no rush, but he cannot seem to let it go.  I did manage to make him stop and go out to dinner with us.  He had to work today on his actual birthday, not sure how he managed that since he does the schedule.  Morgan and I will make him his german chocolate cake and he needed a new watch so that is his gift.  I guess he will get to say he traveled to Europe around his 45th birthday so that is pretty cool.  I found these pics on his phone that he recently too of the boys camping.  Looked fun to me!  We have together for 24 of his 45 years and it sure has been a great life.  I am truly amazed at his kindness and goodness and I wish for another 45 birthdays!!  Straight up 90 is a good age to aim for!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
I sent a text to Rick wishing him a happy birthday and said I hoped he was doing something besides working and he said he was working but that my sweet sister makes every day (I've got to go look at my message to remember the word)...
Be Thou Humble said…
"Your sweet sister makes my life great every day"....there you go. I thought that was a wonderful tribute! He does look tired so hopefully he c an get rested up before your trip! Happy birthday Rick!
Daniels Six said…
Oh he is the best! Thanks for sharing that!

Popular Posts