Experiment

Saturday night, we met up with the Schoenrocks to go to dinner.  I had seen a video where you roll your hair up in tinfoil and then heat the tinfoil with your flat iron.  Morgan and i tried it out for my date night.  It made some crazy girls and it was kind of fun.  We had a wonderful time and we were able to hear how their home is coming along.  They are building a custom home and having to make tons of decisions.  It will be lovely and has a beautiful park like setting with huge trees and a drop off to a creek.  My boys love to go there because it is on 52 acres and they can shoot guns, ride four wheelers, with reckless abandon. 

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
I wish I was more daring with my hair. ..I'm so predictable. ..same thing day in and day out. Looks great but like it would take some time! You'll have to take pictures of Ginger ' s house when it's done. I'm sure it will be wonderful. Glad the boys were able to help Rick! He's investing in the happiness of your future daughters-in-law!:)

Popular Posts