Almost done!
So Ricker has been busy on any spare time that he has off. Morgan and I tried to help paint but it was really hard o get the paint to go in the grooves between each board so we were kindly fired. Actually Morgan was doing a good job, but she didn't move from one corner for a couple hours. He still has one more coat on the boards and then the trim all needs paint but we are close! Then the fun part of putting the room back together! I love how it is turning out but is sure has taken a long time and my poor hubby will be glad when it is done. In my defense all the posts I saw said it was a two day project, but Rick is a perfectionist and it needed to be done just so. I am glad because it will be so nice!



Comments