Not a Creature is Stirring,,

My house is so quiet this morning. After two weeks of kids running around playing, they all went back to school. I love having my kids home. We had so much fun doing things together and even the days we just stayed home were lovely. I miss them today, but it is good for the fact that we can get back to a routine of sorts. I always do abysmal with family scripture and prayer during vacation. I don't know why, really, I just do! But last night we got back on track and it felt right! Starting my day off with seminary was awesome, I forgot how much I love it!

Comments

Kim said…
I'm right there with you. Love the routine and my space but I miss my kiddos. It's great being a mom, isn't it? I don't like to think about what it will be like when they are all out of the house permanently. I hope Heavenly Father has a good plan for me.
Bozie said…
luckily i still have one little creature stirring when the others are gone but it is a sad day when vacation is over! they always think they are going to have so much time off and then they blink and they're right back in school:)

Popular Posts