I love these Girls!!




I know that as their mother I may have a bit of prejudice, but I hit the jackpot when it came to these two beautiful girls. I always think of that line from Sound of Music "somewhere in my youth or childhood, I must have done something good!" I just am amazed at their goodness. They really are examples of the believers and live what they believe. I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father picked me to be their mom. I know that I learn more from them than they do from me and I believe that to strengthen me is a big part of why they ended up with me!! I am constantly amazed at all they do and how they really do put the Lord first in their lives.

I had to post these pictures that another mom sent me. They are so loving soccer and being on the team together has been so fun for them!

Comments

Kim said…
You are a blessed momma.
I'm jealous of the green grass and shorts. If you ever move up north, you will miss that in January:)
Bozie said…
i agree, you are truly blessed to have these two girls (of course they wouldn't be the girls they are without you as their mom)!! so glad they can play on a team together and that both are enjoying it!!

Popular Posts