Baby Blake is Awesome!!
We had the honor of meeting our newest little nephew Saturday! Chrissy and Dave came up for a visit and I was able to hold the sweetest baby ever!! He is only a month old and incredibly delicious and cuddly. Blake and Caden were so excited when they found out they were coming. They had a basketball game in the morning and then waited anxiously for them to arrive. Dave and Rick worked on a pinewood derby car for Josh. We had all the tools and all the accessories from past years. Rick loves working on those so it was fun for him. Anna would walk around asking where "Big Blake" was. The boys and I will go in a couple of weeks to Josh's baptism and Blake's blessing and see their new home. I am excited and hopefully now that they will have their own place, we will be able to hang out more. The kids love playing together!


Comments