Reunited and it Feels so Good!




My bestie Jules from Down Under celebrated her 40th birthday by spending a month in the good old USA. Her first stop was Utah where we met up with some of our other friends that we used to hang out with. I had gotten the above fortune from my cookie and it was perfect! Loren and Rick got along really well and had a lot in common! I realized in reconnecting with the girls, that I was considered a "righteous" person and comments were made to my daughter that they were surprised that I was such a "goodie" now. Not that I was super horrible in college, but my focus definetely was not on the spiritual. These girls knew me when I was 18-20 and I was grateful to know that I have turned out better (even though some of them might view that as not) than they thought I would. I have strong, faithful kids, a wonderful marriage, and a vibrant testimony. I really had my eyes opened and it gave me pause to really look inside my self and doing an internal check, and what I found was good.

Comments

Bozie said…
i think we all live it up a little when we're that age and then thank goodness settle down a bit and grow up a lot! of course having kids helps as you want them to be even better than yourself (speaking for myself). so glad you got to spend some time with jules again after all these years!!

Popular Posts