New Perspective!
Our lesson today was on the creation. To illustrate that God organized existing matter to create the earth, I had a bunch of random craft supplies, paper, odds and ends scattered over the table. They each drew a number and what number they drew was the creative period they were in charge of. They then had to come up with a plan to use the material and illustrate that day. When they presented their masterpieces, we discussed each day. After that and getting the kids off to school I met Rick at the temple. I love the San Antonio temple. It is different than other temples I have been in. It is filled with dark wood detailing and beautiful painted murals depicting scenes in Texas. So beautiful. I was amazed at how teaching the lesson this morning and gaining new perspective helped me in the temple today and I realized things I hadn't noticed or put together before. I got home around 530 and was a bit tired, but no rest for the weary since I had to start preparing my lesson for tomorrow and spend some time with the kiddos. I am hoping to get to bed earlier tonight and I have a date with cleaning tomorrow!!! My house has been neglected since school started. Ginger and I are also throwing a bridal shower next Saturday so we have been working on that. We are decorating with old books, vintage clocks, white dishes, lavendar, green, white flowers filled in any glass jar we can find (milk bottles, sauce jars, etc. We will clean them of course. I will post pictures if it turns out as good as our minds think it will!!!)


Comments