Early Birthday Present!

I have wanted a sectional in the family room to allow for more seating when we are watching movies all together. We went looking, and I really loved a leather one but the price was CRAZY! We kept looking and I found this one that really looks nice in there and is really comfortable. I am trying to get Rick to switch the entertainment center around so that I can break up the room into two parts. It involves some skill, since it is a built in and molding would need to be moved and wires rerouted through ceilings. Doesn't sound too major?

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Looks great! Now can't remember what was in there, will have to look at past pictures!
Daniels Six said…
Very similiar but it was a rounded couch. We moved that to the foot of my bed but it is a tad big.

Popular Posts